Tumblr Dashboard Image Sizes:
- Photo post: 500 by 750 pixels for dashboard view; 1280 by 1920 pixels for high-res version (except for superwide panoramas).
- Photoset: 500-pixel width for one image in a photoset row. 245-pixel width for two images in a photoset row. 160-pixel width for three images in a photoset row. Gutters are 10 pixels.
- Audio Post: 169 by 169 pixels for album art.
- Link Post: 130 by 130 pixels for the thumbnail image grabbed by Tumblr from web link (if available).
- Text Post: 125-pixel width for images added to a text post, which expand when clicked.
- Avatar: 64-by-64-pixel icon next to posts.
Go there, and do as the instructions say.
When my art was stolen, I got the post reported, and it was taken down. Don’t worry, it doesn’t just take down the sources post, but it takes down all the reblogged posts too.
Please give this a reblog, many artists out there may not know this is here.
And remember, ask permission before sharing, or don’t post it.
SPREAD THE WORD — Blogs with this profile picture and a bunch of random letters as the username have been following me on all my accounts in the last days, and I think it’s the blogs people are talking about, the ones that are giving people viruses; I almost opened one of those blogs by accident, SO SPREAD THE WORD AND IGNORE IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS YOU SEE THAT PICTURE. Which is also sort of creepy.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL. FUCK.
text tricks; click the <html> button in the corner
<small> makes things smaller. the more <small> you use, the smaller it gets.
<big> same applies with big
<sup> makes things go up up up up
<sub> makes things go down down down down
<u> makes underlines (only seen on blog pages)
go here for ｓｐａｃｙ ｗａｃｅｙ ｗｏｒｄｓ
z̗̟̻̫̼͓͂ã̤̬͓̼͓̔̐̇͑ͩ̀l̯̜̰͐̒ͪg̺͎͈̍o͍̫̬̤ͭ ͍ͩͤ̈́a͇̘͙̼̠̪̣ͨ̾̍̿k̼ͣa̯̮͇̟ͫ̑ͤͭ̔̊ͣͅ ͌͆s̮̫̼͖̫̖̐̆ͦc̎ͪÃ͔̬̘̫̣̮̮̂̉͗R̈́Ẏ̖͕͚̱̩̠ ̫̝͎̞͖̄T͔̎͊̍ͪ̔E̲̞̽ͨ̿̑X͓̜̩̖̜ͦ͊T̹̥̰̊̎͂ found here
upside down text? oɯəlqoɹd ou
of course, those are the basics. <code>
makes things monospacedand <pre> puts your text in a grey box.
need themes? NEED THEMES? HERE’S A THEME REC W/ 4000+ THEMES AHHHHHH
Tumblr unveiled a basic feature on its platform today that will make many users happy—if they notice it.
Did you know you can type @ to auto-link a username? You can! And as of today, you can now see notifications when someone @mentions you on your Activity page and your dashboard:
The awesome: MENTION!!! NOTIFICATIONS!!! ON YOUR ACTIVITY PAGE!!!!!
- if you have a lot of activity on your stream, forget about being able to find these notifications in the middle of all the other notes
- you don’t get email notifications, at least not yet.
- Tumblr users haven’t really noticed yet! So reblog! Mention people! Talk to each other! :)