Everyone should start doing this
- worldwide free shippin games
- worldwide free shippin clothes
- worldwide free shippin books
- worldwide free shippin cds and dvds
- worldwide free shipping cosmetics
- worldwide free shipping toys (you can find cool stuff here trust me)
- worldwide free shipping sex toys
- free shipping everything (like, literally everything)
I just spent like $30 on books and video games and got like 4 different things this is the best deal ever
How to balance a checkbook
why is this on my dash. what the fuck im not 40
Honestly you should start doing this when you start working.
^ Truth. Especially when you get your own place, a job and a personal bank account.
This is the best powerpoint I’ve seen on Tumblr.
people just dont appreciate quality shit nowadays
How to relieve menstrual cramps using pressure points.
I learned this method about a year ago and my life has been indescribably better since, so I decided I would share. :)
where was this when I needed it this morning 8(
FRIENDS WITH FEMALE SEX ORGANS! I HATE SEEING YOU IN PAIN!!! PLEASE TAKES THIS ADVICE!!!
kogiopsis YOU NEED TO SEE THIS AND PASS THIS AROUND
THANK YOU GOD!
Wrist, Hand & Finger Stretching Routine. For those tired artsy hands! When it already hurts to draw (or write), we should stop for a moment and then stretch + rest our hands.
I’m gonna take a break and do this for a moment.
Very good for artists to do regularly. Doing these exercises regularly helps prevent long term issues like arthritis and carpal tunnel.
This’ll cover the basics, such as financial expectation, rental history, what to bring for the application process, etc.
PLEASE READ AND REBLOG!!!!!
Put your car keys beside your bed at night.
Tell your spouse, your children, your neighbors, your parents, your Dr’s office, the check-out girl at the market, everyone you run across. Put your car keys beside your bed at night.
If you hear a noise outside your home or someone trying to get in your house, just press the panic button for your car. The alarm will be set off, and the horn will continue to sound until either you turn it off or the car battery dies.
This tip came from a neighborhood watch coordinator. Next time you come home for the night and you start to put your keys away, think of this: It’s a security alarm system that you probably already have and requires no installation. Test it. It will go off from most everywhere inside your house and will keep honking until your battery runs down or until you reset it with the button on the key fob chain. It works if you park in your driveway or garage.
If your car alarm goes off when someone is trying to break into your house, odds are the burglar/rapist won’t stick around. After a few seconds, all the neighbors will be looking out their windows to see who is out there and sure enough the criminal won’t want that. And remember to carry your keys while walking to your car in a parking lot. The alarm can work the same way there. This is something that should really be shared with everyone. Maybe it could save a life or a sexual abuse crime.
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, save it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom while showering to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread from going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
Here’s a quick info-graph I did since I was inspired yesterday (by Princess Diaries of all things, yeeeesh)
Anyway, here’s a few helpful links:
Curly Haired Problems Tumblr, which also has lots of links and info
CG methods on how to get started with a more in-depth explanation