Crowns are the traditional symbolic form of headgear worn by a monarch or by a deity, for whom the crown traditionally represents power, legitimacy, victory, triumph, honour, and glory, as well as immortality, righteousness, and resurrection.
lwyn replied to your post “I like how the only time I can draw Nako looking bad ass is when it…”
JUST DO IT :3
Please feel free to send in all the different examples of lube you’ve seen in fanfiction that… really should not be used as lube.
|Yùu:||The first time Nako tastes chocolate was when Vincent gives it to him|
|Yùu:||Someone had pushed it into his hands and he wasn't really a fan|
|Yùu:||Nako, having never tasted chocolate before takes a bite|
|Yùu:||And then, like a crack addict shooting up for the first time|
|Yùu:||Pupils dilate, his breathing quickens and he shakes a little|
|Yùu:||Then. After a moment of 'oh Jesus take the wheel'|
|Yùu:||He stuffs the whole bar into his face|
|Yùu:||And stares up at Vincent with crazed eyes.|
- Soup.io - well-known alternative to Tumblr. Reblogging, post types, themes, collab blogs, dashboard, artsy, great community already there. Soup can auto-import everything you’ve posted on Tumblr.
- TypePad - Includes reblogging. Dashboard and post types similar to Tumblr.
- Jux - Artful posts, beautiful blogging experience
- Finish this gd chapter by the weekend
- Coursework (final one)
- Actually draw or something, yeah
- Maybe work on that secret project