- Bingtong’s hair is meant to be the colour of pee. He got teased a lot as a kid and wanted to look different from his older bro. So he dyed it blue. Cos that won’t get him teased at all.
- Eblana is in an eternal state of drunk. She can’t do her job otherwise.
- Baktong was a really sickly kid and rarely left the church. He grows up kinda buff.
- Kirscha is from an incredibly wealthy family but she sorta gets kicked out the house when she’s older. Her adjustment to ‘peasant life’ is not pretty.
- Muktong has no sense of direction.
Clare and I made an AU were all our characters were monsters. The tong bros ended up being cute fluffy creatures.
Then there’s Prae.
I don’t expect people to know characters on the right, but if you do, then thank you for paying close attention to the story ; u ;
I like to think that aside from the standard inscriptions that come with each spell, every experienced Caster has their own little signature sign added to their runic circles.
Nako’s would be stars, every single time.
You guys planned this, didn’t you? = u = ;;
The Draconious brothers are both the same age, about six or seven years old.
In terms of design, Keta and Rota were originally meant to be cat people. (I was in the height of my anime phase, so yeah.) The idea was scrapped pretty quick, but they did keep their cat/lion tails. I really can’t remember what they looked like as cat people, otherwise I would’ve drawn them.
Aside from their clothes and their hair, not much has changed.